A wide variety of options are available to you!
- Acoustic Rhythm guitar playing techniques. Strum along to your favorite songs or lead the rhythm section in your band on acoustic guitar. Focus: Open chords, Barre chords and strumming patterns.
- Electric Rhythm guitar techniques. Electric guitar has a distinctly different approach to playing rhythm. Power chords, triads, attack techniques, and more.
- Electric Lead guitar techniques. Scales, Modes, Music Theory, Arpeggios, Bending Strings, Hammer-ons, Pull-offs, Trills, Tapping, Double Stops and much more!
- Maintenance and Gear. Learn how to maintain your instrument, and discover the world of amplifiers and effects pedals.
Weekly 30 minute lessons are highly recommended for younger guitar students.
- 30 minute lessons are $25 each.
- Weekly lessons are highly recommended for beginners and younger students.
- Available “after school” Monday – Friday between 4pm and 6pm. *Home-School students may schedule lessons between 9am and 3pm. No lessons on weekends due to performances on Saturdays and Church on Sundays.
One hour individual lessons are highly recommended for adults.
- One hour lessons are $50 each.
- Available Monday – Friday between 9am and 3pm.
- Flexible scheduling doesn’t require you to meet on the same day and time each week. This helps adults who have an unpredictable schedule at work.
- Learn at your own pace. Whether you prefer multiple lessons each week or only a couple each month, you’re not locked in to a set schedule.